CLC Conscious Capitalism Final Report to the Board
This is a Collaborative Learning Community (CLC) assignment.
Your team will create the final report to the board (1,000-1,250 words), which will be a written summary of performance. The report to the executive board should include the following components:
- Review your financial and market performance during the second year. Highlight the key features of the business plan presented to the venture capitalists: brand strategy, pricing strategy, advertising strategy, and sales channel.
- Assess your business strategy and performance during the second year.
- Explain actions taken in regard to the marketing plan.
- Discuss departures from the marketing plan, justification, and outcome.
- Review significant events that affected the company or market.
- Assess your current situation in the market, considering your firm’s strengths and weaknesses.
- Summarize how you have prepared your firm to overcome obstacles and compete in the future.
- What were the lessons learned and recommendations?
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.